|Home||» Products||» ETO Sterilizer||» ETO Sterilizer|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece/Pieces, ,
- 360000 INR
- Stainless steel
- Chamber Size
- 2-720 qubic feet
- Chamber Thickness
- 3-10 Millimeter (mm)
- Outer Size
ETO Sterilizer For Laparoscopy & Endoscopy Use
Offered ETO Sterilizer For Laparoscopy & Endoscopy Use is preferred for its ergonomic structure and reliable operation. This sterilization system is equipped with 316 grade stainless steel chamber interlock safety arrangement, touch screen controlled human machine interface and data recording facility. Its mechanism includes pre and post sterilization stages. Password protection arrangement prevents unauthorized access to stored data. Stainless steel trolley of this machine is meant for its trouble free shifting from one location to the other. This medical equipment can be obtained with semi automatic and automatic operating mode based options. We are an eminent manufacturer and exporter of best grade ETO Sterilizer For Laparoscopy & Endoscopy Use.
ETHYLENE OXIDE gas is a sterilizing agent at needed low moisture and temperature with excellent penetration power under preferable conditions. An effective sterilization method is Ethylene Oxide sterilization. STERI TECHNO FAB is well-known manufacturer of ETO Sterilizer for hospitals and industries, like food processing and surgical disposables. Customers can get from us comprehensive ETO sterilization solutions with ETO STERILIZER, EO gas cartridges, Packaging Reels (Sterilization Reels) Indicator tape for ETO, and Indicators. Customers can come to us for both, ETO sterilizer in standard sizes and customized sizes. This sterilizer is perfect for endoscopy, laparoscopy and other surgery use for surgeon doctor and hospitals.
Features : -
- Stainless steel 316 grade material is used in the preparation of the chamber. Operator can select from triple mode for machine operation, like 100 % EO Cartridge, different mixtures of EO with CO2 and EO cylinder.
- Stainless Steel Trolley is supplied for easier loading or unloading of material to be sterile.
- Pre-Requisite sequence phases for automatically running the cycle.
- Pre-Sterilization phases for creating proper condition for sterilization (like Humidity & Temperature).
- Post-sterilization phases for removing residual gas from the material (Aeration).
- Availability of five user defined cycles, such as Cold & Warm cycles.
- For safety reasons, inter locks are provided at different stages. This will also make sure proper parameters are maintained during the sterilization cycle.
- Completely automatic with touch screen HMI & data recording, PLC based automatic & semi-automatic models can be availed.
- Only authorized access is possible with password protection.
- Data records are provided in non editable data sheet and graph format.
- Low operating cost in comparison to other available options.
- Table top and completely box cover models.
- Minimal maintenance machine.
Power Supply: - 230 V AC (Single phase).
Auto-Man: option of manual changeover in an event of Auto system breakdown.
- Item Code: ETO.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Other.
- Port of Dispatch: AHMADABAD FACTORY.
- Delivery Time: 15-20 WORKING DAYS.
- Packaging Details: CAN BE PROVIDED WITH STANDARD PACKING AND PACKED WITH WOODEN BOX.
Minimum Order Quantity
2 CU FT
- Supply Ability
- 5 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30-45 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India